Cape of Good Hope-Cape Point & Penguins Private Tour from Cape Town
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
Language: The tour is originally in English.
Price on Request - Minimum 2 Pax
Take a leisurely exploration of the amazing scenery and fascinating wildlife of the Cape Peninsula on this flexible-length private tour. Travel by private vehicle, complete with on-board refreshments and Wi-Fi, as you call the shots on what to see and do. Among the potential sights you might pick are a wine tasting at Cape Point Vineyards, a visit to the penguins of Boulders Beach, or a visit to the beautiful Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. A private guide, private vehicle, and round-trip hotel transport are covered.
Relax during the road trip aboard your private vehicle, compete with on-board refreshments and Wi-Fi
Pick from among sights like the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and the penguin colony at Boulders Beach
Flexible itinerary means you get to choose the day's activities and sights
Private, South African flag-badge tourist guide ensures personalized service and expert knowledge
- Toll Fees at Chapmans Peak
- Private Tour Guide/Driver, Vehicle and Fuel
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation in Cape Town
- Bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Entrance fees to Boulders penguins colony @ R170.00 per adult; R80.00 per child under 14 years
- Entrance fees to Seal island boat trip @ R110.00 per adult; R60.00 per child
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope main gate @ R340.00 per adult; R170.00 per child under 12 years
- Optional Funicular to Cape Point light house @ R80.00 per adult; R40.00 per child
- Meals, Drinks and Gratuities (optional)
- Wine tasting fees at Cape Point Vineyards: R60.00 per adult for 4 wines
What do I need to bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Walking shoes
- Warm Jacket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Credits & Cheque cards are accepted at places of interests and South African Rand (ZAR)
Not wheelchair accessible
Guia De Portugues and its service providers offer cost effective group tours and transfers ranging from 2 - 12 persons per vehicle, please do inform us if you would prefer a private tour (additional rates may apply).
Collection / Drop off
Collection and drop off from any Hotel or address in Cape Town
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.